Monday, March 18, 2013

Outings

Believe it or not, I DO do things. Though my blog may not show for it. I'm going to try and post more. maybe I'll inspire you to go places. HA. this is really more for my own amusement. :)
 
Image
 
Going out with Leslie is the most natural thing in the world. When I first started having a car and money I thought it would be weird. I don't know why, maybe because I wasn't used to it. But we just continue our lives. We have the same conversations we would have at home, the only difference is the location. 
 
Image
 
 for about two years that I can remember, our group from church has been going out after church on Wednesday nights. Its usually always fun. It depends on who goes. But no matter where we go, our usual place or somewhere new, with the right people, its always a blast. Which I've seen goes to show that its the people, not the place, that makes an outing fun.   
 
Image
 
One morning I woke up at six am, not to go to work, not because I had too, call me crazy, it was because I wanted to. It was to go have coffee with Lauren. Woke up before dawn and got to the coffee shop when the sun was still peeking over the edge. But despite the ridiculousness of the early morning. Its always worth it. Making an effort to have a cup of coffee with someone is always worth it. And its not the coffee that's worth it, like I said earlier. It's the person. And Lauren is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment