Wednesday, December 26, 2012

christmas blessings

can I just say that this Christmas has been so filled with blessings that it brings tears to my eyes if I think about it too long. God is so merciful! The year was a rough one, from a car crash early in the year to not having enough money for school at the end. But God has been merciful through it all and blessed me and my family. The obvious ways, since I already mentioned them were that I got a new car at an incredible price that didn't break my parents or my bank, and help and parental wisdom with the school fees. In between all that, our youth went on our best mission trip to the Dominican republic yet. That trip was led by God I tell ya, the entire thing went smoothly and a lot of families were reached. I also had a GREAT fall smester, both in school and all THREE jobs (yes three). Christmas this year was awesome. He provided so that all of us could get eachother great gifts this year. Despite our almost bare pockets we were able to think of others. Blessings keep coming as meylin is about to pop ( give birth) any second now and the passion conference coming up in January! Me, Leslie and three other friends are stay in a hotel those days and we'll get to listen to awesome God given wisdom filled men like John Piper, Louie Giglio, and Francis Chan. oh, Chris Tomlin will be there too as one of the worship leaders, in case those other guys aren't awesome enough. I hope to do a lot of growing! Well I'll post some Christmas pictures soon. Hope you all have had an amazingly blessed year and Christmas too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome! I'm so glad you have been blessed so much this year. I really wish I could be one of those friends going to Passion, but Lord willing I'll get there one day. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete