Monday, August 20, 2012

First Days

Well today is my first day of sophomore year at UWG. And right now for lunch, I'm eating PB&J. That's right. This college student is eating a childhood classic. I don't think it will ever get old. So this morning it turns out I registered for the wrong class even though I was sitting in the right one. After I had a chat with the wrong teacher, my adviser, and the right teacher, I am hopefully on my way to getting in the right one. Then I couldn't log in to the new wi-fi at school and I also left my lunchbox in the car. What a morning. Well at least in the process, my the new right teacher already knows me, I got to know a Bahamian library teacher and got to try a free lime refresher from the library Starbucks on my way to the car. That plus my PB&J and strawberry lemonade is making for a pretty good day. Two classes left, hopefully it will stay that way. Anyone else have interesting first days at school?

2 comments:

  1. haha, sounds like food made your day. ;) that's the way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically get a cold on my first days of school.

    ReplyDelete