Monday, March 26, 2012

It's a colorful life...

Hello my few followers! Have you ever noticed how COLORFUL life is? Well lately I have. Today after church I realized how much our flowers have bloomed since I was gone and with the weather it was just too beautiful to pass up taking some pictures, you must forgive me though, I am not a photographer, so if the pictures aren't amazing as you think they are going to be, I'm sorry. However, you've been warned. But for me, I like em' just the way they are. I also spent some time gathering some pictures my sister Leslie took that were also really colorful. The importance here is the COLOR not the quality of the pictures ;)
I'll comment as I go.

This one was taken by Leslie. I love that cup.(And my Dad)
Naomi's Shoes! Also taken by Leslie.

I know this one isn't super colorful, but I love the edge of the sunglasses and the earring. Also taken by Leslie,

All of these flowers are in my front yard! YAY!



Um, I liked my shoes?

These are outside my window. In the summer they make my room pink :)

This is my new official favorite corner of our house.
Who will buy this wonderful morning?
Such a sky you never did see!


Yes, I painted my toes and nails to match my shoes...I couldn't help myself! It was so perfect. It is in my Dominican nature to match perfectly.


I wasn't going to put this on here, I was just having some fun with my camera till I noticed all the colors in the room...

 
Right after taking this (my favorite nail polishes), my green one, my super favorite broke! on my bed! it was sad. It's okay though, my comforter is that color green, it looks like a permanent wet spot instead of nail polish.

Well I hope you enjoyed these! I did.

3 comments:

  1. "Who will tie it up in a ribbon, and put it in a box for me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! i like the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your bedspread....but your nail polish choices are indeed adorable.

    ReplyDelete