Monday, January 28, 2013

Coincidence...

I don't think it's a coincidence that my favorite color and food are both green.

 My aunt came over for Christmas this year from the wonderful state of Florida where all things delicious grow. She brought with her a ton of...... AVOCADOS! And then, the next day, my neighbor said his son came up from florida and brought THEM a ton, so many that they gave us some. Our fridge was FULL of them. It was a happy day for me. A happy two weeks really, I ate so many forms of avocado I can't even remember them all. The two best ways are sliced up, salted and eaten with soup, and then the other is of course, GUACAMOLE! It was a happy Christmas vacation indeed.






Remember this kid?


Well he FINALLY has a brother.  only TEN days late. >:P  
Here he is in all his preciousness! Alexander, born Jan. 5th. 2013! (what a noob, literally)






Now keep an open mind, doesn't he kind of look like Gollum mixed with Yoda? In the cutest sense of both of them. I call him Goda now. :) At least till he grows out of it. And for the record, Julian looked like a straight up alien when he was born and now he is the cutest kid I've ever seen, so there is hope.

Let's see... Oh I finally joined the smart phone world! now you guys will NEVER miss anything delicious I eat. ;) Don't worry, I'll try and keep em' short.

Christmas was fun. This year it was technically the same as last year, same events, same people, same food, though I think everyone grew up/changed quite a lot last year so there were actually quite a lot of differences. It was still great, reminds me that life keeps moving on and God is always in control

I also went to the Passion Conference! more on that later.
I know it's late, but Hope you all had a good Christmas and a fantastic first month of the year.



P.S. I realized after posting this that I put avocados BEFORE my new nephew... I think I've got my priorities mixed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment